Admissions are Open for 2021-22
Admission Enquiry Form
- Admission is open for Academic Session 2022-23 for classes from Nursery to Std VIII
- Application form needs to be collected from School office.
- Submission of completed application form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the form and the fees mentioned will confirm the admission.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first basis.
- Siblings will be given preference.
- Class strength is 40 per division for Primary and 30 for Pre-primary.
- The child needs to fulfill the age criteria as mentioned by the state govt and CBSE
- Students availing admission in Nursery should have completed 3 years of age.
Documents for admission
Please Note: It is mandatory for the parents to carry the required set of documents at the time of admission process. Failing which the admission procedure would have no validity .
- 2 passport size photos of the student and passport size photos of the parents
- Original Birth Certificate or duly attested copy if copies of originals not available.(For the students availing admission from Nursery to Std I)
- School Leaving Certificate (STD 1 onwards for students shifting from another school)
- Xerox of Report Card from previous school (STD 1 onwards for students shifting from another school)
- Medical certificate (if any)
- Residential proof- Electricity bill/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Rent contract if having rental house.
- Parents ID proof – Pan Card/Passport/Driving license/Aadhar Card.
- Employer letter in case of transfer from other state or city.
- Caste Certificate duly attested